Based on the Decree of the Nasional Lider of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov there was established a center at Yagshygeldi Kakaev International Oil and Gas University, with the aim of preparation of teachers, scientific workers, applicants of the oil and gasindustry.
The center is provided for promising areas to organize fundamental and applied research and design works, as well as improving qualifications for teachers and workers of the oil and gas industry.
Basic Functions of the Center:
- to study the possibility of introduction of science achievements, inventions, innovations of workers, professors, teachers and students into production;
- to exchange of experiences of domestic and foreign advanced higher educational institutions - organization of distance lectures of famous foreign scientists, professors and teachers;
- active participation of educational centers of substantial foreign oil and gas companies such as PETRONAS, Dragon Oil, CNPC, Hyundai, LG, LUKOIL, Arête, etc. in preparing highly qualified specialists;
- to determine the directions and ways of introducing innovative solutions and the digital economy of management organizations of the oil and gas industry;
- to provide comprehensive assistance in the preparation of scientific monographs, dissertations, scientific articles, theses, scientific and practical collections;
- to organize additional accounting for postgraduate students and applicants for disciplines 'Philosophyof Science', 'Foreign language on specialty', 'Modern computer technology';
- to organize the publication of scientific articles in indexed magazines as "Scopus",“ScienceDirec”, “Web of Science”;
- to intensify the participation of scientific workers, teachers and students of university atscientific and practical conferences, symposiums, seminars, at exhibitions,competitions;
- to organize joint workon deep oil and gas processing with the Institute of Natural Gas, the Instituteof “Neftegazproyect” of the State Concern "Turkmengaz", the Institute of Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan and to make scientifically sufficient proposals for introduction into production.
- The address: 744036, Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Archabil avenue, 8, Building of an Innovative research and training center
- Tel: (+99312) 39-13-52
- Fax: (+99312) 39-14-00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: iogu.edu.tm