The department of Physics and electronics was founded in 2012. The department is a part of the Energy and structure engineering faculty and its main tasks are the modern organization of educational and scientific-research work, the regulation of the important types of educational, professional, research and design work of methodological instructions, manuals and according to them the preparation of specialists with higher education.
Physics as a subject is very important for the students of Higher Technical institutions studying energetics, oil and gas, geology, computer science, cybernetics and other engineering fields.
Professors and academic staff of the Physics and electronics department give lectures, practical and laboratory lessons on Physics the students of all the faculties of the university. It will support at carrying out of scientific-research and project works properly and are very important in training of technical engineers.
Educational, methodological and scientific seminars are constantly heldat the department of Physics and electronics.
- EM-01 Mechanics and Acoustics laboratory;
- EM-02 Thermodynamics of molecular physics and laboratory;
- EM-03 Electricity and magnetism laboratory;
- EM-04 Geometric and wave Optics laboratory;
- EM-05 Atomic nucleus physics laboratory;
- EM-20 Machinery and equipment of chemical productionlaboratory.